I possess more than 10+ years of experience in localization. I am the founder of FUEL Project and I have been managing the global community project on standard linguistic resources since the past 6 years. I am currently a Team Leader and Language Maintainer at Red Hat since more than 10 years. I hold a Post Graduate Diploma (Two Years) in Translation Studies and also in Journalism (One Year).
I am a FOSS enthusiast – social entrepreneur who loves to work as a catalyst in the FOSS world. I love the word ‘community’, and I strongly feel that ‘collaboration’ is the key to progress – both on an individual and organisational level. I respect voluntarism. I am associated with multiple FOSS projects and my contribution is largely related to language computing. I am also a trained journalist. I specialize in building and working with the high performance community of GILT industry. I am a life member of prestigious organizations like The Linguistic Society of India.
I believe that languages are archives of a culture. I love human languages. I am very passionate about putting language interfaces on every device and on every technological platform. I believe that knowledge sharing should be a social responsibility for every human being and this is the only way that we can take the human civilization to its zenith.
irc nick : rajeshr hangs out at irc@freenode at #fedora-docs, #fedora-l10n, #fuel-discuss, #fedora-india, #fedora-l10n, #mediawiki
- Founder, FUEL Project
- Team Lead and Language Maintainer, Hindi, Red Hat
- Ambassador, Fedora Project
- ReMo, Mozilla Reps
- Coordinator, OpenStack Hindi
- Coordinator, Mozilla l10n team for Hindi
- Mentor, Mozilla l10n team for Maithili
- Mentor, Mozilla l10n team for Angika
- Coordinator, LibreOffice Hindi Team
- Coordinator, Fedora Maithili Team
- Coordinator, Fedora Hindi Team
- Coordinator, Maithili KDE Team
- Coordinator, Maithili Gnome Team
- Team lead Translation Project Hindi